Whatcha Listening to?

    Share
    avatar
    Joey-Kazaam

    Posts : 587
    Join date : 2009-12-11
    Age : 22
    Location : Toronto

    Re: Whatcha Listening to?

    Post  Joey-Kazaam on March 13th 2010, 12:02 pm

    ShaftyCakes wrote:
    G-Dragon wrote:I'm listening to the soundtrack of
    Is Nine Inch Nails - Just Like You Imagined on the soundtrack? That's pretty much the only song I remember from the movie.
    Refer to my post count to understand the concept of my joke.

    It doesn't work anymore, but imagine I was still at 300 posts.
    avatar
    The Heap
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 267
    Join date : 2010-03-06

    Re: Whatcha Listening to?

    Post  The Heap on March 13th 2010, 12:04 pm


    THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!

    I always wanted to do that
    avatar
    Joey-Kazaam

    Posts : 587
    Join date : 2009-12-11
    Age : 22
    Location : Toronto

    Re: Whatcha Listening to?

    Post  Joey-Kazaam on March 13th 2010, 12:11 pm

    She wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts.
    She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers.
    Waiting for the day that you wake up and find
    that what your searching for
    has been here the whole time!
    avatar
    ShaftyCakes
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 487
    Join date : 2009-12-12
    Location : Behind You

    Re: Whatcha Listening to?

    Post  ShaftyCakes on March 13th 2010, 12:21 pm

    I see what you did there.


    _________________
    "I am quite good at genetics, as a subset of biology, because I am an expert which I know is a tautology"
    avatar
    d0pe

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2010-03-14

    Re: Whatcha Listening to?

    Post  d0pe on March 14th 2010, 8:32 am

    avatar
    The Heap
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 267
    Join date : 2010-03-06

    Re: Whatcha Listening to?

    Post  The Heap on March 14th 2010, 8:44 am

    I guess all the good techno comes from France
    they had Daft Punk and now this
    avatar
    jar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 171
    Join date : 2009-12-13
    Age : 23
    Location : Over There

    Re: Whatcha Listening to?

    Post  jar on March 19th 2010, 11:54 am



    _________________
    avatar
    ShaftyCakes
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 487
    Join date : 2009-12-12
    Location : Behind You

    Re: Whatcha Listening to?

    Post  ShaftyCakes on March 19th 2010, 4:02 pm

    jar wrote:
    Spoiler:
    List of good songs on that album:
    - Rhinestone Eyes
    - Stylo
    - Empire Ants
    - Glitter Freeze
    - Some Kind of Nature
    - On Melancholy Hill

    Right now I'm listening to some Vampire Weekend.


    _________________
    "I am quite good at genetics, as a subset of biology, because I am an expert which I know is a tautology"
    avatar
    jar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 171
    Join date : 2009-12-13
    Age : 23
    Location : Over There

    Re: Whatcha Listening to?

    Post  jar on March 19th 2010, 4:06 pm

    ShaftyCakes wrote:
    jar wrote:
    Spoiler:
    FIXED: REAL LIST OF GOOD SONG
    - Rhinestone Eyes
    - Stylo
    - White Flag
    - Some Kind of Nature
    - On Melancholy Hill
    - To Binge
    - Plastic Beach


    _________________
    avatar
    ShaftyCakes
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 487
    Join date : 2009-12-12
    Location : Behind You

    Re: Whatcha Listening to?

    Post  ShaftyCakes on March 19th 2010, 4:28 pm

    jar wrote:
    ShaftyCakes wrote:
    jar wrote:
    Spoiler:
    FIXED: REAL LIST OF GOOD SONG
    - Rhinestone Eyes
    - Stylo
    - White Flag
    - Some Kind of Nature
    - On Melancholy Hill
    - To Binge
    - Plastic Beach


    _________________
    "I am quite good at genetics, as a subset of biology, because I am an expert which I know is a tautology"
    avatar
    Joey-Kazaam

    Posts : 587
    Join date : 2009-12-11
    Age : 22
    Location : Toronto

    Re: Whatcha Listening to?

    Post  Joey-Kazaam on March 19th 2010, 4:52 pm

    HEY BEN IT'S A GOOD THING ALL OF SUDDEN YOU LIKE PLASTIC BEACH NOW RIGHT?
    avatar
    jar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 171
    Join date : 2009-12-13
    Age : 23
    Location : Over There

    Re: Whatcha Listening to?

    Post  jar on March 19th 2010, 4:59 pm

    G-Dragon wrote:HEY BEN IT'S A GOOD THING ALL OF SUDDEN YOU LIKE PLASTIC BEACH NOW RIGHT?

    What a Face


    _________________
    avatar
    ShaftyCakes
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 487
    Join date : 2009-12-12
    Location : Behind You

    Re: Whatcha Listening to?

    Post  ShaftyCakes on March 19th 2010, 5:18 pm

    G-Dragon wrote:HEY BEN IT'S A GOOD THING ALL OF SUDDEN YOU LIKE PLASTIC BEACH NOW RIGHT?
    It's their 2nd best album IMO (not counting their compilation thing)
    Pretty much most of the songs have too much of a rapping feel to them which doesn't fit well with the song they where put onto. Sometimes it sounds good but a bunch of the songs from Plastic Beach are a bit too rap focused. Does that mean I can't like the songs that are not rap focused?


    _________________
    "I am quite good at genetics, as a subset of biology, because I am an expert which I know is a tautology"
    avatar
    Joey-Kazaam

    Posts : 587
    Join date : 2009-12-11
    Age : 22
    Location : Toronto

    Re: Whatcha Listening to?

    Post  Joey-Kazaam on March 19th 2010, 6:29 pm

    ShaftyCakes wrote:
    G-Dragon wrote:HEY BEN IT'S A GOOD THING ALL OF SUDDEN YOU LIKE PLASTIC BEACH NOW RIGHT?
    It's their 2nd best album IMO (not counting their compilation thing)
    Pretty much most of the songs have too much of a rapping feel to them which doesn't fit well with the song they where put onto. Sometimes it sounds good but a bunch of the songs from Plastic Beach are a bit too rap focused. Does that mean I can't like the songs that are not rap focused?
    Well you went a whole week of saying how much you hated it, and now all of a sudden you love it.

    JUSTIN BIEBER
    Baby, baby, baby OOOOOHHHH
    avatar
    ShaftyCakes
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 487
    Join date : 2009-12-12
    Location : Behind You

    Re: Whatcha Listening to?

    Post  ShaftyCakes on March 19th 2010, 9:19 pm

    I said I didn't like it compared to Demon Days. It's nothing compared to Demon Days but it still has some good songs on it.


    _________________
    "I am quite good at genetics, as a subset of biology, because I am an expert which I know is a tautology"
    avatar
    Joey-Kazaam

    Posts : 587
    Join date : 2009-12-11
    Age : 22
    Location : Toronto

    Re: Whatcha Listening to?

    Post  Joey-Kazaam on March 19th 2010, 9:30 pm

    ShaftyCakes wrote:I said I didn't like it compared to Demon Days. It's nothing compared to Demon Days but it still has some good songs on it.
    It's like since history class ben is a whole different person lololololol

    avatar
    ShaftyCakes
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 487
    Join date : 2009-12-12
    Location : Behind You

    Re: Whatcha Listening to?

    Post  ShaftyCakes on March 19th 2010, 9:55 pm

    I can't re-listen to an album and find some songs I like?
    I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA!!!!


    _________________
    "I am quite good at genetics, as a subset of biology, because I am an expert which I know is a tautology"
    avatar
    Joey-Kazaam

    Posts : 587
    Join date : 2009-12-11
    Age : 22
    Location : Toronto

    Re: Whatcha Listening to?

    Post  Joey-Kazaam on March 19th 2010, 10:15 pm

    ShaftyCakes wrote:I can't re-listen to an album and find some songs I like?
    I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA!!!!
    No Ben.







    THIS













    IS








































    SPARTA
    avatar
    jar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 171
    Join date : 2009-12-13
    Age : 23
    Location : Over There

    Re: Whatcha Listening to?

    Post  jar on March 19th 2010, 10:41 pm

    ShaftyCakes wrote:I can't re-listen to an album and find some songs I like?
    I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA!!!!

    You actually had a point. The first time i listened to it i Evil or Very Mad 'd

    then i started to like 3 songs, then 5 songs, now atleast 7 Razz


    _________________
    avatar
    ShaftyCakes
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 487
    Join date : 2009-12-12
    Location : Behind You

    Re: Whatcha Listening to?

    Post  ShaftyCakes on March 19th 2010, 11:54 pm

    jar wrote:
    ShaftyCakes wrote:I can't re-listen to an album and find some songs I like?
    I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA!!!!

    You actually had a point. The first time i listened to it i Evil or Very Mad 'd

    then i started to like 3 songs, then 5 songs, now atleast 7 Razz
    I still doubt that I'll like ALL of the songs on the album because they are not my style. I still prefer Demon Days but Plastic Beach is better once you give it another chance. In the end, it's awesome that Gorillaz made a new album when I thought they moved on to another project (Especially after what happened in the El Manana video... they nuke Noodles).


    _________________
    "I am quite good at genetics, as a subset of biology, because I am an expert which I know is a tautology"
    avatar
    jar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 171
    Join date : 2009-12-13
    Age : 23
    Location : Over There

    Re: Whatcha Listening to?

    Post  jar on March 20th 2010, 12:16 am

    ShaftyCakes wrote:
    jar wrote:
    ShaftyCakes wrote:I can't re-listen to an album and find some songs I like?
    I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA!!!!

    You actually had a point. The first time i listened to it i Evil or Very Mad 'd

    then i started to like 3 songs, then 5 songs, now atleast 7 Razz
    I still doubt that I'll like ALL of the songs on the album because they are not my style. I still prefer Demon Days but Plastic Beach is better once you give it another chance. In the end, it's awesome that Gorillaz made a new album when I thought they moved on to another project (Especially after what happened in the El Manana video... they nuke Noodles).

    Josh: "hey ben, new gorillaz album ever?"

    Ben: "NO THEY ARE MAKING SUM UDDER STOOPD BANDD OR WHATEVER"

    lulz


    _________________
    avatar
    Joey-Kazaam

    Posts : 587
    Join date : 2009-12-11
    Age : 22
    Location : Toronto

    Re: Whatcha Listening to?

    Post  Joey-Kazaam on March 20th 2010, 12:28 am

    Bruce Willis
    avatar
    jar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 171
    Join date : 2009-12-13
    Age : 23
    Location : Over There

    Re: Whatcha Listening to?

    Post  jar on March 20th 2010, 11:21 am

    G-Dragon wrote:Bruce Willis

    stylo?


    _________________
    avatar
    ShaftyCakes
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 487
    Join date : 2009-12-12
    Location : Behind You

    Re: Whatcha Listening to?

    Post  ShaftyCakes on March 20th 2010, 2:37 pm

    jar wrote:
    ShaftyCakes wrote:
    jar wrote:
    ShaftyCakes wrote:I can't re-listen to an album and find some songs I like?
    I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA!!!!

    You actually had a point. The first time i listened to it i Evil or Very Mad 'd

    then i started to like 3 songs, then 5 songs, now atleast 7 Razz
    I still doubt that I'll like ALL of the songs on the album because they are not my style. I still prefer Demon Days but Plastic Beach is better once you give it another chance. In the end, it's awesome that Gorillaz made a new album when I thought they moved on to another project (Especially after what happened in the El Manana video... they nuke Noodles).

    Josh: "hey ben, new gorillaz album ever?"

    Ben: "NO THEY ARE MAKING SUM UDDER STOOPD BANDD OR WHATEVER"

    lulz
    They where working on other stuff and they went back to Gorillaz


    _________________
    "I am quite good at genetics, as a subset of biology, because I am an expert which I know is a tautology"

    Sponsored content

    Re: Whatcha Listening to?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is October 16th 2017, 5:53 pm