TF2 Free Weekend!

    Share
    avatar
    ShaftyCakes
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 487
    Join date : 2009-12-12
    Location : Behind You

    TF2 Free Weekend!

    Post  ShaftyCakes on December 17th 2009, 12:02 am

    Starting in Thursday (Dec 17, 2009) there will be another free weekend for Team Fortress 2!
    What do you guys think?
    Are you gonna try it out?
    I think this might be the thing that makes me buy it or just keep playing Half-Life 2: Deathmatch (I suck at it)
    avatar
    Aron
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 291
    Join date : 2009-12-12
    Age : 21

    Re: TF2 Free Weekend!

    Post  Aron on December 17th 2009, 12:12 pm

    Team Fortress 2 is a well-worth the money game.

    Pyro and Scout 4 lyfe
    avatar
    ShaftyCakes
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 487
    Join date : 2009-12-12
    Location : Behind You

    Re: TF2 Free Weekend!

    Post  ShaftyCakes on December 17th 2009, 4:40 pm

    I just want to try it just in case I buy it and don't like it
    avatar
    Blake

    Posts : 23
    Join date : 2010-01-03
    Location : chicago

    Re: TF2 Free Weekend!

    Post  Blake on January 12th 2010, 8:43 pm

    ShaftyCakes wrote:Starting in Thursday (Dec 17, 2009) there will be another free weekend for Team Fortress 2!
    What do you guys think?
    Are you gonna try it out?
    I think this might be the thing that makes me buy it or just keep playing Half-Life 2: Deathmatch (I suck at it)


    orange box by it self is a good deal
    avatar
    ShaftyCakes
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 487
    Join date : 2009-12-12
    Location : Behind You

    Re: TF2 Free Weekend!

    Post  ShaftyCakes on January 12th 2010, 9:44 pm

    It was $10 during the free weekend so I just got it.

    The thing is that I am not a crazy big fan of HL2, Bioshock or any other FPS in that manner. I know they are very good games but I could never get into them. I also beat Portal before so I just decided to get the 50% off TF2 deal.
    avatar
    Joey-Kazaam

    Posts : 587
    Join date : 2009-12-11
    Age : 22
    Location : Toronto

    Re: TF2 Free Weekend!

    Post  Joey-Kazaam on January 12th 2010, 10:18 pm

    Blake wrote:
    ShaftyCakes wrote:Starting in Thursday (Dec 17, 2009) there will be another free weekend for Team Fortress 2!
    What do you guys think?
    Are you gonna try it out?
    I think this might be the thing that makes me buy it or just keep playing Half-Life 2: Deathmatch (I suck at it)


    orange box by it self is a good deal
    how come you put it and self seperate?
    avatar
    ShaftyCakes
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 487
    Join date : 2009-12-12
    Location : Behind You

    Re: TF2 Free Weekend!

    Post  ShaftyCakes on January 13th 2010, 6:33 pm

    Joey-Kazaam wrote:how come you put it and self seperate?
    What?
    avatar
    Joey-Kazaam

    Posts : 587
    Join date : 2009-12-11
    Age : 22
    Location : Toronto

    Re: TF2 Free Weekend!

    Post  Joey-Kazaam on January 13th 2010, 8:58 pm

    ShaftyCakes wrote:
    Joey-Kazaam wrote:how come you put it and self seperate?
    What?
    I was referring to this
    Blake wrote:
    orange box by it self is a good deal
    Itself is one word, not two.

    And I must be the only one who doesn't seem to enjoy any of Valve's games. I found Half-Life 2 to be uninteresting, I disliked TF2 due to relying on crappy no good teamates and I disliked Portal because I am not a fan of puzzles.

    L4D is fun as a zombie but the fps on a 360 controller sucks.
    avatar
    ShaftyCakes
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 487
    Join date : 2009-12-12
    Location : Behind You

    Re: TF2 Free Weekend!

    Post  ShaftyCakes on January 14th 2010, 6:14 pm

    Oh, I didn't know you where correcting his grammar.

    I'm not crazy for HL2. Its one of those games that I dont really like but I see why others would like it (i.e. Bioshock, Dead Space, etc)
    I found Portal to be amazing. It's not as much of a puzzle as you think.
    TF2 is much better on PC because it has double the people online, free updates and if you hate your team because they suck you can just go to a new server instead of being stuck with whatever one they give you.
    L4D is very fun but the 360 controller kills it and you usually get worse partners on the 360
    They also have CS which is pretty fun but not as good as the other things they make.

    I think you just dont like it because it has health packs
    avatar
    Joey-Kazaam

    Posts : 587
    Join date : 2009-12-11
    Age : 22
    Location : Toronto

    Re: TF2 Free Weekend!

    Post  Joey-Kazaam on January 14th 2010, 6:20 pm

    ShaftyCakes wrote:
    I think you just dont like it because it has health packs
    QFT
    avatar
    ShaftyCakes
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 487
    Join date : 2009-12-12
    Location : Behind You

    Re: TF2 Free Weekend!

    Post  ShaftyCakes on January 15th 2010, 5:07 pm

    Joey-Kazaam wrote:
    ShaftyCakes wrote:
    I think you just dont like it because it has health packs
    QFT
    ...except for Borderlands
    avatar
    Joey-Kazaam

    Posts : 587
    Join date : 2009-12-11
    Age : 22
    Location : Toronto

    Re: TF2 Free Weekend!

    Post  Joey-Kazaam on January 15th 2010, 6:16 pm

    ShaftyCakes wrote:
    Joey-Kazaam wrote:
    ShaftyCakes wrote:
    I think you just dont like it because it has health packs
    QFT
    ...except for Borderlands
    when you are level 50 you don't even worry about it.
    avatar
    ShaftyCakes
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 487
    Join date : 2009-12-12
    Location : Behind You

    Re: TF2 Free Weekend!

    Post  ShaftyCakes on January 18th 2010, 5:11 pm

    EXAMS!
    No time for Borderlands!
    avatar
    Aron
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 291
    Join date : 2009-12-12
    Age : 21

    Re: TF2 Free Weekend!

    Post  Aron on January 19th 2010, 5:31 pm

    ShaftyCakes wrote:EXAMS!
    No time for Borderlands!

    I laughed reading over this whole thread Razz

    Sponsored content

    Re: TF2 Free Weekend!

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is October 16th 2017, 5:54 pm